Sunday, April 5, 2009

Kirsh Unplugged

Update:

I will not accept any additional comments on this post, as Mr. Servais is upset regarding the personal nature of the comment that was posted and deleted by me earlier today; and, rightfully so.

However, I have received a number of comments regarding the inappropriateness of Mr. Kirsch's article, "Draft McShane."

My definition of a "lunatic" - a reckless, impetuous, irresponsible person.

It's in the dictionary.

Here's my original post
------------------------------------------

I make no effort to hide the fact that I'm amused by Greg Kirsch's lunatic rants against Pete Kremen and Dan McShane on NW Citizen.

Whatever you do, don't miss the latest titled, "Draft McShane"
http://www.nwcitizen.us/entry/draft-mcshane1

:)


Lisa McShane: alias - su·per·wom·an (spr-wmn)
n.
1. A woman who performs all the duties typically associated with several different full-time roles, such as wage earner, graduate student, mother, and wife.
2. A woman with more than human powers.

(free dictionary)

No wonder Kirsch is paranoid!



No comments:

Post a Comment