Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Kirsch Unplugged - again

http://www.nwcitizen.us/entry/she-said-he-said1

One of Lisa McShane's minions?

Shame on me!

All of this time I thought I was a token member of the De Armond, Taber and Servais gun-toting militia set.

Or, was that the puppets of David Syre set?

Wait, right-winged wacko set?

No, Servais had me listed on NW Citizen as a left to the far left set -

No, wait, I'm confused...

I wish you boys could make up your minds!

Latte Republic is a Community blog that does not accept advertising or other monetary support from members of the community.

Material posted on Latte Republic is the legal property of individual guest columnists, individual commenters and cited authors.

In the spirit of freedom, Latte Republic permits anonymous comments from readers. If you post a comment that invites criticism from other readers, please be prepared to defend it. (Your photos are welcome)!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment